BALDEYAN....!!!!!

Baldeyan, Himachal Pradesh is approximately 17kms away from the main town of Shimla. We planned to stay at Mashobra but eventually landed in Baldeyan, which has nothing to offer apart from the lonely nature with least human habitat.

Perfect place to just relax, read your favourite author, favourite music and breathe the fresh and pure air!! Someone who is a lover of nature, this is the perfect place to refresh yourself from the hustle and bustle of city life.

Where there is only you and me!!!

Perfect blend of greens, whites and blues!!!

People come and go. But I stand alone in the midst of hills!!

I see the sunset with a hope to experience a new day, a new beginning!!

I stand alone in the tranquil land showing light to people - the little I can offer!!!

Don't disturb me...I am happy to be here all alone!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landour: A walk in paradise

Hichki